Assistant Production Manager
Commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury
Up to £28,000 per annum + Full Training + Early Finish on Friday + Company Benefits + Pension
An Excellent opportunity for an individual looking to join a well-established, local company with a great work culture in a role that offers full training and development.
This local company are specialists in what they do and have an excellent reputation in quality of product and a work culture. Do to company growth they are looking for an Assistant Production Manager to join this small, specialist team. Full training will be provided to become the General Managers right hand so candidates within a trainee position looking to move into a managerial role will be considered alongside experienced assistant managers from an engineering industry.
This role would suit an individual ideally with management experience or is looking for a role with full training/progression to become a manager from the engineering industry.
- Within his varied role you will be working closely with the GM. Duties include but not limited to compiling production schedules, carrying out pre determined QA checks, H&S and maintenance audits, reviewing of production performance data, scheduling transport to and form customers, customer enquiries, evaluation of incoming work
- Trainee considered - Full training/progression route to become the General Managers right hand
- 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 3pm finish on Friday
- Assistant Manager/Team Leader/Supervisor desirable
- Experienced in Powder Coating industry/processes advantageous but not essential
- Looking for role within an well established, local company with a great reputation and work culture
Reference Number. BBBH215764
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.