Air Conditioning Engineer (Facilities / Commercial)
£35,000 - £36,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Training + Progression + Vehicle + Healthcare + Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Life Assurance.
Home based role ideally located: South Wales / South West.
Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Chepstow, Bridgend, Porthcawl, Cwmbran, Barry, Port Talbot.
Are you a Air Conditioning Engineer looking to work for a nationally renowned business who offer fantastic training and development opportunities coupled with a market leading package?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to get on board with one of the UK's leading FM companies, where you will work a local patch and be offered plenty of overtime to maximise your earnings.
This is a mobile role working on a number of sites in your local area, where you will be working on a range of mechanical and electrical systems on site.
The company are a well-established facilities management company who operate nationally and are currently looking to expand their engineering team after securing a number of long term contracts with a range of blue chip companies in the commercial and retail sectors.
This role would suit an Air Conditioning Engineer with previous experience working in commercial / retail settings.
- Looking after a number of sites around the South Wales.
- Providing full facilities maintenance including mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Fantastic training opportunities in a structured training scheme with a leading company.
- Air Conditioning Engineer.
- Electrical experience would be an advantage.
- Looking for specialist training to increase your technical skillset.