Workshop Technician (Radio / Communication)
£30,000 - £37,500 + Training + Exciting Projects + Company Benefits
Do you have experience setting up, programming and testing radio systems looking to work on cutting edge projects for the motorsport industry for F1, moto GP and Formula E teams?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside leading motorsport teams ensuring their communications is working effectively.
The company specialise in providing communication systems to motorsports teams. Due to their on going success and large customers they are looking to expand their team.
The role would suit a communications / radio technician with VHF or UHF experience.
- Set up and programme Kenwood radio systems (training provided)
- Test and Certifying new systems and equipment
- Answering technical queries by phone
- Ideally have experience with VHF or UHF radios
- Looking to get into the motorsport industry
- Looking for a long term career with training and progression
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.