Workshop Supervisor (Fabrication)
$65,000 - $80,000 + 401(k) Medical + Health + 3 Weeks PTO + Holiday + Progression + Training
Fantastic chance to join a growing market leader offering a technically varied and interesting position supervising team members through a range of interesting engineering projects.
This specialist engineering company, fabricate, weld, manufacture and assembly highly complex parts, tools and fixtures supplied to a global customer base. Due to continual, exciting growth plans they are now looking for a Workshop/ Fabrication Supervisor.
In this position you will supervise and lead the fabrication team operating CNC machinery producing milled aircraft parts and sheet metal for Aerospace industry. You will also be responsible for quality, health and safety of the team as well as looking for ways of improving the processes and efficiencies.
Exciting opportunity to join a growing business offering a varied and technically challenging position along with excellent company benefits, healthcare and career progression opportunities.
- Supervise and lead a team using CNC machines to produce aircraft parts and sheet metal
- Responsible for quality and health & safety of the staff
- Improve and develop the current production processes
- Brilliant company package, PTO and career development opportunities available
- Experience working in a fabrication workshop
- Background in Aerospace manufacturing preferred (not essential)
- Problem solving and communication skills