£24,000 - £32,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Company Benefits
Sutton-in-Ashfield (Commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Derby, Chesterfield, Sheffield)
Are you a Mechanical Engineer, with a background in vehicle engines, looking for industry leading training in order to develop your skills and increasing your earnings through overtime?
On offer is the chance to use and improve your mechanical and technical skills, while working for a renowned company who are very well known for investing in training their employees and offering long term stability.
You will be working on products for major blue chip clients and supported through industry standard training by a team of professional engineers.
The company have an excellent reputation and work within a variety of industries. Due to increased demand and as part of their planned expansion to increase their UK coverage, they are now looking to expand their engineering team.
This role would suit a an Engineer looking for a site based role looking to join a leading company that will support your career both through training and progression opportunities.
- Working within the Service Department carrying out repair, remanufacture, maintenance & replacement of components including engines, transmissions, axles.
- Working on a range of engine systems including, Volvo and Cummins
- £24,000 to £32,000 40 hours a week
- Ideally apprenticeship trained in Mechanical or Electrical
- A background in diesel engines would be highly beneficial
- Armed forces, Marine backgrounds considered
Reference Number: BBBH206578
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates