Water Testing Engineer-South West
Field Based covering South West England
£30-39K plus vehicle
Are you an experienced Water Testing Engineer, looking for a regional role with a national Utilities company offering excellent training and career/salary progression?
The company have won national awards for the past 4 years running for how they look after and develop their staff.
The role is is to test, chlorinate and take samples to facilitate the commissioning of new Water Networks.
- Full time permanent field based position managing a regional patch
- Install Test, chlorinate and commission water infrastructure
- Complete site-specific risk assessments daily
- Experience of Water Mains, Testing, Chlorination and Sampling
- As many of the following as possible; NCO2 / 3 Main Laying / Service Laying or Equivalent, Water Safety Passport, Water Hygiene
- Based in the South West with UK driving licence