Water Hygiene Technician (Legionella)
Up to £28,000 + Training + Progression + Overtime + Holidays + Pension + Van
Excellent role for a plumber looking for a new challenge within the water industry where you will receive exceptional training and work alongside a highly skilled team.
This company are a key player in their industry and provide a range of water hygiene services for a variety of industries aiming to provide a high quality service for their ever-growing client base. They are a stable company with a continuous stream of work and they are now looking for a new Water Hygiene Technician to join their team.
In this role, you will covering a small patch in Berkshire carrying out a variety of responsibilities including monitoring, sampling and disinfection work to clients in the Healthcare industry. You will receive fantastic training and have the ability to work alongside a highly skilled team in an environment which promotes growth and development.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the water industry and be familiar with water hygiene systems. In order to be successful you will need to be a qualified plumber with a strong mechanical bias and be up for a new challenge in the water industry.
If you're an experienced water hygiene technician who is looking for a new challenge then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
* Water Hygiene Technician (Legionella)
* Monitoring, sampling, disinfection, cleaning and light plumbing remedials work
* Offering fantastic training and the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team.
* Up to £28,000 + Training + Progression + Overtime + Holiday + Pension + Van
* Qualified Plumber- NVQ or equivalent
* Experience with Legionella control is essential
* Full driving license- must be clean
* Willing to commute around a small patch in Berkshire