Water Hygiene Engineer
£20,000 - £25,000 + Progression + Company Van + Fuel Card + Travel Time + Overtime + Company Benefits
Commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Warrington, Stockport
Are you a Water Engineer looking for a long term role offering a clear route of progression into the likes of supervisor roles whilst receiving the opportunity to boost your earnings through additional overtime?
This company are a market leader within the Utilities sector, offering on the job product training and are well known for their excellent benefits package.
This large-scale Utilities Company work with major blue chip clients throughout the UK and Ireland. You will play a key customer facing role within the company liaising with customers and clients on a day to day basis.
This position would suit an Engineer that holds a relevant plumbing qualification looking for a long term permanent position.
- Monitoring and Maintenance of building water services
- Covering a regional patch
- Progression into managerial roles
- Further training available
- You will hold a plumbing level 2 or 3 qualification
- Experience and understanding of Acop L8, Closed Loop testing, cooling towers or Legionella
- Looking for a long term permanent position
If you are interested in this role, please contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment for more information