Commutable from: Bristol, Gloucester, Chippenham, Swindon, Newport or other nearby areas
Covering the South West with occasional travel along the M4
£25,000 to £40,000 (D.O.E) + Company Vehicle + Overtime + Pension + Progression + Training
Do you have a background in Utilities Mapping and are you looking to join a company with an excellent reputation where you will have a key role within the business?
On offer is a varied and autonomous role within a company that support ongoing progression and development.
The company are well known within the industry and take pride on the reputation they have built over a number of years. They are looking to continue in their success and need a Utility Surveyor to join the team.
This role would suit someone who is looking for the next step in their career as Utility Surveyor or someone who is already very experienced in the industry.
- Utility Surveying at various sites
- Preparing quotations, Processing and drawing up site surveys
- Covering the South West with occasional travel along the M4
- Experience within Utility Surveying
- Ideally experience using Total stations, GPR and GPS
- Level 3 in Utility Mapping is highly desirable
Utility Surveyor, Surveyor, Utilities, Mapping, Utilities Mapping, Bristol, Gloucester, Chippenham, Swindon, Newport
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone