£60,000 - £80,000
This a very exciting company to join a company as UI designer for a thriving company . As a user interface designer you will help to connect the digital world construction data with the tangible world of building and engineering, creating effective, simple to use user interfaces for augmented reality and web products.
This organisation are looking to revolutionise the future of construction. They are a start-up organisation who have developed the worlds first product that is an engineering grade AR device that allows construction teams to build right, first attempt. You will have the chance to work on cutting edge hardware and software in this position.
In this role you will be working closely with the UX and design teams to improve the interfaces of their augment reality and 3D digital products. You will combine the aesthetic user requirements together with usability to create compelling UI assets. You will also advocate for user needs and help to foster the design culture base on insights discovered from user research.
The ideal candidate will have proficient knowledge of a 3D software package (e.g. Maya, 3D Studio) for pre visualization 3D UX/UI experience advantageous. 5+ years' experience in UI/UX. Strong knowledge of UI design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma etc. You will also have knowledge of AR/VR best practices.
- Reporting to Product owner, working with UX and Design teams to improve interfaces
- Combine visual user requirements together with usability to create compelling UI asset.
- Advocate for user need, help foster design culture based on evidence and insights
- 3D Software package experience
- 5+ years UI/UX Experience
- Motion graphics experience
- Tools - Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma.
- Knowledge of AR/VR best practices
- Experience designing virtual reality devices.
BBBH142521 - Dominic Miles (Recruitment Consultant)