Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bristol City Centre - Hybrid working options
£21,000 (OTE: Y1 - £35,000+, Y2 - £60,000+, Y3 £80,000+) + Quick Progression + Earn Big Commission (Uncapped - up to 40%) + Social and Empowered Environment + International Opportunities + ED&I, Charity, Community & Mental Health Initiatives
Are you a motivated and goal-driven individual? Do you want to be able to take control of your own earnings?
We are looking for ambitious individuals who are looking for a company that will provide them platform to be able to impact their earnings and positively change their lives.
Rise Technical is specialist recruitment consultancy with an incredible reputation for providing staffing solutions into a number of technical sectors, including Engineering, IT, Construction and Energy. Due to our significant expansion, we are looking for like-minded people to join our social and empowered environment as we continue to grow internationally.
What's in it for you:
- Massively increase your earnings with uncapped commission, meaning a 6 figure salary is a real possibility!
- Rapid progression through to Management and Directorship with a progression structure based on meritocracy
- Work alongside a great team of supportive and social individuals who will celebrate your every success
- Enjoy a social & fun environment with company/team events and incredible people who are always up for socialising over food/drinks/sports/games etc.
- Receive full ISO 9001 Gold awarded training to ensure you're successful in the role
- Empowered working environment with flexible working with the ability to work from any office or home when you are fully trained
- International opportunities as we open our brand new Miami office and continue to expand globally
- Get involved in company initiatives within our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion; Charity; Community and Mental Health teams
What you will be doing:
- Building your own client base through developing relationships
- Headhunting high-quality candidates for a variety of technical roles
- Managing the recruitment process for clients and candidates from start to finish
- Ensuring you go the extra mile for both clients are candidates
What we are looking for:
- Ambitious, Goal-driven and motivated
- Confident communication skills
- Strives for success and progression