Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £20,000 - £22,000 basic + Uncapped commission (£30-40k OTE Y1) + Progression + Training
Bristol, City Centre
We're looking for people to join the team for 2022 who are as ambitious and passionate as we are, and looking for a big career!
It's a fast-paced & challenging role that gives huge rewards & progression! We strive to offer the best platform for you to build a career where you'll have clear criteria for progression (from trainee to Director level), life changing financial rewards, whilst positively changing lives.
Due to significant national & international developments, we are looking for career-driven & motivated associates to join our teams! It's a really exciting time to join Rise & we're looking for those that are ambitious enough to work from trainee to management & have a work ethic high enough that will inspire the teams around them.
Our teams are full of goal-driven, hardworking and highly motivated individuals who understand that it takes extraordinary for a business to standout in 2022! It's their relentless pursuit of success that has seen us not only survive the pandemic, but has seen us thrive! Over the past 18 months we have we have doubled headcount, become more diverse and inclusive and used the opportunity to implement positive changes.
This is going to offer some incredible opportunities for anyone looking to get into a career in recruitment and make a big impact!
You'll have the backing of an established multinational business but in an exciting start-up environment. If you're interested and you want to be a key figure in shaping this team and driving the next level of growth, please apply below.
Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level with full training) - The Role
- Client relationship and business development
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Project management
- Negotiations & sales
- Account management for your client base
- Social media and online presence
- Industry leading service for your clients
- Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 17:30 (early finish on Fridays)
Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level) - What's in it for you?
- Full award winning training programme
- £20k - £22k + commission (Average take home: 1st year £30k - £45k)
- Unrivalled achievable uncapped commission structure (10-40%)
- Clear pathways to management & director roles (based on meritocracy)
- Flexible work environment (home, office or a mix)
- Industry leading recruitment tools to accelerate your success
- Weekly incentives
- A great place to build a rewarding and career
- Clear progression from trainee to directorship
- Industry leading training
- A fantastic company culture
- Bike to work scheme
- Autonomous role and ability to self-develop
- Rise sports teams (Football, Netball, and Basketball)
- Opportunities for professional development both in the UK and Internationally (offices opening in Manchester, Miami, San Diego, Texas, Berlin)
- Uncapped commission (below is a breakdown of the average OTE)
Year 1 realistic/ average earnings: £28,000 - £40,000
Year 2 realistic/ average earnings: £32,000 - £55,000
Year 3 realistic/ average earnings: £45,000 - £90,000
Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level) - What you need
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant work ethic
- You have big ambition and huge goals!
- A sense of humour, recruitment can be tough - let's make those tough days brilliant too!
- Drive for success and progression
- Resilient, motivated and determined
- A proven track record of success (this could be education, sport, business etc)
- Sales experience would be advantageous, but not mandatory (this is entry level)
- You want to drive growth, expansion & build a career in Bristol's leading technical recruitment agency
- A positive & personable attitude
If you are highly motivated and looking to enter the world of recruitment, please send your CV to Hannah Elcock by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button, for an immediate interview.