Associate Recruitment Consultant (Trainee & Graduate Positions)
Bristol based with opportunity to relocate to Miami!
£20,000 - £24,000 + Uncapped Commission + Training + Progression + 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you have a desire to build a career with full training, progression, the opportunity to shape your future through achieving personal and work-related goals and you have the ability to motivate yourself on a daily basis then Rise Technical could be the perfect platform for you to join.
Who are Rise Technical Recruitment? - We are the largest Technical and Engineering recruitment company in the UK. Recruiting into the Engineering, IT, Scientific, Energy and Construction sectors across the UK, European and US markets.
Joining the US team: Rise are offering the opportunity for a trainee consultant to join the United States Division in the companies highest performing team! Benefits of joining the US division include £3000+ personal commission per placement you make, full training on US specific recruitment methods, 10AM starting time which allows you the freedom plan your day whilst finishing your working day no later than 7PM (and 4pm Fridays), along with the opportunity to relocate to Miami Florida once settled in! On top of this there is a clear progression route to director roles with the tools and guidance you need to build a future for yourself.
Some of the benfits of joining the US team:
- You'll earn one of the highest commissions in the company - (£3000 minimum per placement)
- Rapid career progression - what you put in is what you gett out, if you're smashing it & hitting your targets, you get promoted
- The opportunity to move to our Miami office!
- Early finish Fridays! - You'll be working 10-7 Monday-Thursday and 8-4 on Fridays
- We're a social bunch, weather it's sports teams or going out for food and drinks
What we're looking for:
- Confident and energetic communicator - The role will involve a lot of outbound calling
- Keen on self-development - Think about why being successful is important to you
- Financially motivated - This is key as your base salary is £20k-22K but OTE is £37-£45k in your first year and there's no reason why you can't exceed this
- Passionate - Tell us why recruitment is for you and what you want from it!
- A good sense of humour - Recruitment can be tough but with spirts up, those days can also be great days too
- Highly motivated and goal driven - To be successful in recruitment you need to be resilient and persevere, you get out what you put in!
What you'll be doing:
- Become the 'go-to' tech recruiter within your industry sector
- Source/Headhunt the finest candidates for your client across multiple channels and manage the whole recruitment process from start to finish
- Build relationships with clients and candidates
- Networking - You'll need to use the latest recruitment methods such as Social Media, LinkedIn, Phone calls and client events/meet ups
- Be the voice and brand ambassador for Rise Technical Recruitment ensuring you're giving 5 star service
What's in it for you?
- Training & Development - You'll benefit from having award winning training and a structured and dedicated development programme to ensure you're successful in your role
- Progression - We have a structured career plan in place and the sky really is the limit. We have directors across the board who joined us at Trainee level
- Empowered work place - You'll be surrounded by likeminded motivated people who will celebrate your success and encourage you
- Uncapped commission - Our commission structure is the most competitive in Bristol which is 10-40%
- Social & fun environment - You'll find yourself in a workplace surrounded by incredible people who you can socialise with whether it be for food/drinks or joining a sports team etc
- Flexible working - Once you're trained and can work autonomous in your role you're able to work from the office, at home, hybrid or even at one of the other locations!
To continue our success, we need to find the right people to join us - If you're eager to drive the next level of growth and make a positive impact, get in touch with Hannah Elcock and apply today!