Trainee Machine Setter / Operator
Circa £21,500 + Plenty of Overtime + Full Training + Progression + 33 Days Holiday + Excellent Benefits
Are you an individual with a basic mechanical skillset, looking to kickstart your career within a growing company, offering full training and development in a Monday to Friday, days based role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain lots of exposure to the manufacturing industry and train on a range of machinery to build on your skillset.
You will be working as part of a close-knit team within a great working environment, offering opportunities to boost your earnings through plenty of overtime.
This global company supply to a range of sectors meaning they are at lower risk as a business, and are known for their high staff retention, always a great sign for a future employee.
This position would suit someone from a mechanical background, looking for lots of training and opportunities to technically progress within the engineering industry.
- Set and operate equipment and machinery to support the manufacture of high quality products
- Assist and support skilled machine setters in day to day production
- Perform tools changes and adjustments when needed
- Full training provided and ongoing development
- Permanent, Monday to Friday days based role
- Basic Mechanical skillset
- Willingness to learn
- Any previous experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment would be advantageous (not essential)
Reference Number: BBBH158279
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.