Trainee Ductwork Estimator
St Leonards on Sea/Hybrid
£20,000 - £25,000 + Private Pension + Laptop/Phone + Progression + Pay Increase
Are looking to take the next step of your career with a chance to secure a permanent role with this great company?
This company delivers quality heating, ventilation and air conditioning services from design, installation, maintenance and servicing to a varied range of customers nationwide. To complement their continued growth and expansion plans, they are looking for a Trainee Ductwork Estimator
This particular role would involve a lot of learning and training as you would help and support the Ductwork Project manager in a range of jobs. You would be expected to Co-ordinate all aspects of an estimate - draft tender letters, present all cost and project information in a high-quality format. Good customer/client skills will be needed as you'll receive, process and manage client tenders, and provide professional quotations to customers.
The ideal candidate does not need experience in the ductwork industry for this role but it is desired. What is essential is computer literacy and excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Previous admin experience would be ideal but more importantly being organised and having great attention to detail is necessary
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to kick start their career were the room for growth is limitless.
On the job training will be provided to the successful candidate with a view to fulfilling the following duties / tasks:
- Co-ordinate all aspects of an estimate - draft tender letters, present all cost and project information in a high-quality format.
- Prepare estimating files to enter on to our system
- Receive, process and manage client tenders
- Take off from plans and schematic drawings
- Obtain quotes from suppliers in order to complete tenders
- Provide professional quotations, listing all inclusions and exclusions
- Detailed reviews of job specifications to ensure that everything has been allowed for
- Follow up quotations
The successful candidate will:
- Be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have previous administrative experience
- Have organisational and time management skills
- Have great attention to detail
Reference Number: 154076
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.