£30'000-£40'000 + Progression + Bonus + 32 holiday + Pension + Healthcare + Hybrid Remote
Linlithgow, Scotland (Hybrid remote)
Are you an experienced in both automated and Manuel testing and interesting in learning new skills working with leading edge software and physical hardware electronic products?
This opportunity will suit a technology enthusiast who is looking to work within a multidiscipline team testing leading edge real world technology exposing you to brand new emerging technology!
Established over 10 years ago, this technically fascinating technology business designs, develops, manufactures, complex network technology used by some of the world's leading organisations. Driven purely by innovation, technology, and their staff, this is a business that understands the value of looking after the individuals that contribute to the business and does this through a collaborative, progressive and friendly environment creating an elite hub for engineers to thrive.
As a Test Engineer, you will work as part of a multi-disciplined R&D team to design, develop and execute tests to qualify products for launch. Working through the full product lifecycle, you will be key in the end to end test of front end Web apps and APIs (Automated) using python as well as testing physical hardware (training offered on the hardware side)
This is a technically varied role and would suit someone who has a passion for technology and is looking to become a well-rounded test engineer on both software and physical hardware!
* Testing new leading edge technology
* Automated and manual testing using Python
*Tools include Bugzilla or JIRA
* WebApp and API testing in a Cloud environment.
* Working with physical Network technology with a customer facing web front end.
* Working within a highly skilled R&D team.
* Exposure to new technology including mobile apps, VM's and Cloud
* Automated test experience
* Scripting experience (Any language / Ideally Python)
* Bugzilla or JIRA
* Keen to learn new technology including testing physical hardware technology!