£25'000-£39'000 + Progression + Training + Bonus + Flexi + 32 holiday + Pension + Healthcare + Hybrid Remote
Opportunity to combine your passion for science and technology within a unique position that will allow to progress as a Test engineer on leading edge products!
This position will suit an individual who has a background in Physics and has an interest in Hardware, software, system test, Lab equipment and programming!
Established over 10 years ago, this technically fascinating technology business designs, develops, manufactures, complex network technology used by some of the world's leading organisations. Driven purely by innovation, technology, and their staff, this is a business that understands the value of looking after the individuals that contribute to the business and does this through a collaborative, progressive and friendly environment creating an elite hub for engineers to thrive.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplined R&D team to design, develop and execute tests to qualify products for launch. Working through the full product lifecycle, you will be key in the end to end test of physical hardware products as well as manual & automated testing of software using programming / Scripting languages (Python or TCL).
This is a technically varied role and would suit someone who has a passion for complex software and hardware.
* Create test plans from software and hardware product requirements
* End to end test cycles to product release stage
*Manual and Automated testing - (TCL, or Python)
*Testing in a cloud environment.
* Digital Signals and use of lab equipment (Oscilloscopes, Frequency counters etc)
* Working with Network and signalling technology
* Lots of technical support and technical progression!
* Educated to degree level in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
* Knowledge of lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes (Academic experience accepted)
* Scripting knowledge (Any language)
* Interesting in progressing as a Test engineer on Complex real world Technology