Technical Support role on offer with an industry-leader that offers a fantastic bonus scheme. A great office-based role with some travel for someone who is looking to use their expertise in a less hands-on fashion.
Do you have experience working with fire alarm systems? Do you have experience in a customer-facing role?
Established over a century ago this company are a major electronics manufacturer that supply to clients worldwide. Due to continuous growth within the business, they are seeking to take on a new Technical Support Engineer to provide assistance to their end-users and third party contractors.
In this role you will be handling technical queries from customers and engineers in the field on the installation, repair and operation of company products. Occasionally you will be required to go to customer sites to resolve issues or provide training on products. All of this will require solid technical knowledge as well as strong customer-facing skills to make sure that issues are dealt with promptly and professionally.
This is an ideal position for someone with a background as a Service Engineer looking to take a step off the tools.
* Technical Support Engineer (Fire Protection)
* Answering technical queries from customers and third parties.
* Occasional travel to sites to resolve issues or provide training
* £30,000 + Bonus + Training + Holiday
* Strong customer-facing skills
* Experience working with/on fire alarms and other similar equipment
* Willing to travel around England (Paid)
* Relevant Fire industry qualifications desirable but not essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.