Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Holiday allowance + Training + Paid International Travel + Flexible Working Hours + More
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to join a company that has an aim to sustainability make customs clearance from the rest of the world to Europe, seamless and smooth.
As a member of our support team, you will be responsible for transforming this complexity into a flourishing and efficient business. Your role will encompass a diverse range of responsibilities, including addressing inquiries, developing features, and handling more extensive items on our roadmap, all of which contribute to our digital customs clearance support service.
If you are an individual with a natural curiosity and a pragmatic approach to Technical solutions, then this might be the role for you!
- Address Tier 2 support issues: investigate, troubleshoot, and triage complex production software/application/service issues and fulfill business support service requests.
- Identify and escalate issues or root causes of systemic problems and lead, facilitate, or participate in their resolution.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive support and process documentation.
- Reproduce customer issues, isolate them to their simplest reproducible form, and report bugs to our developers.
- Answer inquiries about the product's capabilities.
- Create user-facing documentation.
- Assist with various API integrations within the system, checking request logs and pinpointing problematic cases.
- We practice Continuous Deployment and deploy updates approximately 15 times a day.
- Experience in 2nd Tier technical support
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Ruby
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated dedication to operational excellence, a customer-focused approach, and the ability to resolve escalated issues to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent English language skills and fluency in Mandarin.
Important Note: For this role, you must be located in Kuala Lumpur, hold a valid work permit for this location, and have local work experience.
Reference Number: BBBH198398
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Katherine Peatey at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.