Sales Technical Support Engineer
€50,000-70,000+ Holiday + Flexible working hours.
Excellent opportunity of an experienced Technical Support Engineer, where you will be responsible for working closely with the Sales Managers to present custom solutions and provide technical support.
The company is a world leader in storage systems with more than 50 years of experience, designing, manufacturing, marketing and providing services related to storage equipment, racking technology, automated warehouses, warehouse management software and intralogistics solutions in general.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Technical Support Engineer, with a focus of on designing and presenting custom solutions to clients, troubleshooting and after sales care. You will have excellent knowledge of CAD creating designs and then presenting these to clients.
Unique opportunity to join a leading international company, with exciting growth plans and the opportunity to be one of the first providing technical support to Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Technical support from our sales engineers for automated storage systems
- Joint development of the best solutions together with the sales department and also with the customers
- Creating the resulting CAD drawings and calculations in the initial sales phase
- For more complex projects, coordination of input from our technical experts in our competence centres
- Technician degree or equivalent relevant technical experience, e.g. in the fields of mechanical engineering, automation and / or technical logistics
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Support with industry knowledge in intra-logistics solutions, automated warehouse, warehouse management software or Robotics.
- Excellent knowledge of CAD.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Willingness to travel.
Reference Number: BBBH213691
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.