Technical Sales Engineer (Wastewater / Biogas)
You will ideally be based in Central Belt Scotland but other areas of Scotland will be considered
£30,000 – £40,000 (D.O.E) + Bonus + Company Car + Company Benefits
Do you have experience within either Wastewater or Biogas and are you looking to play a key role within an industry leading company that will invest in your career whilst offering you clear routes of progression for the future?
On offer is a varied and autonomous role where you will be selling to a range of blue chip clients. This is an exciting time to join the business where you will have an opportunity to drive the growth of the team.
The company are part of a wider group that operate across the globe. They are specialists in the design manufacture and supply of a wide range of equipment sold into agriculture, water treatment, environmental and other industries.
This would suit an Engineer looking to get into Sales or an already experience Salesperson ideally with knowledge of Wastewater, Biogas, Environmental or similar industrial sales.
– Mostly a field based role developing business across Scotland
– Managing and maintaining an existing customer base
– Providing consultative sales by assessing technical issues and suggesting the best solutions for each customer
– Covering Scotland wide with the majority of work in Central Belt Scotland
– You will ideally have proven Sales experience but an Engineer with the right industry knowledge will also be considered
– Knowledge of Wastewater, Biogas, Environmental or similar industrial sales
– You will ideally be based in Central Belt Scotland but other locations will be considered
Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Edinburgh, Livingston, Dunfermline, Lanarkshire, Cumbernauld, Glasgow
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone