Technical Sales Manager (Piping Solutions / Energy / Construction)
£40k Basic (£55k OTE) & Excellent Company Benefits + Bonus + Pension
Ireland (North or South)
An excellent opportunity to join a multimillion turnover, global leader in the piping solutions sector as a Technical Sales Manager. You will utilise your skills in Technical Engineering Sales to work alongside this high performing team.
Do you have experience in a high volume, target driven, professional and customer focused environment, developing and improving market share by using your engineering background to facilitate business development?
On offer is a Technical Sales Manager role with an award winning, well established and leading company based on the Island of Ireland. You will be an integral part of the Sales team leading the way within the Manufacturing industry.
- Search for new opportunities and maximise client potential in the Irelandboth North and South (wherever your client base has a construction project)
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, contractors and EPC, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Arrange and carry out product training
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering, suitable technical education or solid mechanical/electrical background
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Resilience and tenacity
- Independence, self-reliance and joy in business travelling
Please do not hesitate to apply and we will arrange a call to discuss the role with you, or contact Conor on 07458 161 942.