Technical Sales Engineer
£30,000 - £45,000 + Commission + Training + Progression + Company Car + Laptop + Phone + Benefits
Home based, covering Midlands & North of England
Are you from a Technical Sales background, looking to join a rapidly expanding company in a varied position, with opportunities to dramatically increase your earnings through commission?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an industry leading company, offering fantastic training both in house and externally, and clear routes for progression in line with their expansion.
The company are market leaders, specialising in design, manufacturing and calibration within their field, and have a great reputation for their products.
The ideal candidate will be from an NDT, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar background, looking to progress their career within sales and business development.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Provide business support and management for the existing customer base for a number of Non-Destructive Testing product ranges
- Create and develop plans to target new customers and opportunities
- Home based, covering customer sites throughout Midlands and North of England
- Technical training provided
- Monday to Friday - 37.5 hour week
- Sales or Technical Sales experience
- Engineering / Technical / Science related background
- Eager to learn with a good attitude
- Looking to progress their career within Sales
- Any experience within any of the following is highly advantageous: NDT, Testing, Materials Science, Metallurgy, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Emissions, Fracture Mechanics
- Full UK driving licence
Reference Number: BBBH202554
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.