Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/x)
Berlin - hybrid
Looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join a company that is on a mission to revolutionize the way businesses connect and integrate their applications in the cloud.
An exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking start-up (with very strong and stable financial backing), that specialize in providing seamless cloud integration solutions that empower clients to streamline their operations and scale their businesses efficiently.
If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology and driving business growth through innovative cloud solutions, then this might be the role for you!
- Act as a subject matter expert on our cloud integration products and technologies.
- Conduct in-depth technical presentations and product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Understand customer requirements and tailor product offerings to meet their specific needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify new business opportunities and devise effective sales strategies.
- Assist in crafting proposals and responding to technical inquiries during the sales process.
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients during the onboarding and implementation phases.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in cloud integration technology.
- Gather feedback from clients and communicate valuable insights to the product development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a technical sales engineer role or similar
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts and cloud-based integration platforms.
- Familiarity with API integration, data synchronization, and workflow automation.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A customer-focused mindset with a passion for problem-solving and delivering exceptional service.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally for client meetings and industry events.
Reference Number: BBBH193800
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Katherine Peatey at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.