Technical Sales Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 + Commission + Company Card + Training + Progression + Company Car / Allowance + Laptop + Phone + Benefits.
Home based, covering North of England (including Middlesborough, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Durham, Manchester, and Leeds)
Do you have a background in non-destructive testing or material science?
Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding company where you can dramatically increase your earnings through commission?
On offer is a highly varied role within an industry leading company that provide exceptional training both in house and externally.
The organisation are market leaders and specialise in Design, Manufacturing and Calibration within their field. Through their continued expansion, there are also clear routes for progression with the autonomy to run your own regional sales department.
This role would suit an Engineer from a background in NDT, Material Science, Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering that is looking to develop their career within technical sales.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Provide business support and management for the existing customer base for a number of NDT product ranges
- Create and develop plans to target new customers and opportunities
- Home based, covering customer sites throughout the North of England
- Training provided
- Monday to Friday - 39 hour week
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience within any of the following: NDT, Testing, Materials Science, Metallurgy, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Emissions, Fracture Mechanics or similar
- Recent Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply as full technical training will be provided
- Any experience within Sales is highly advantageous
- A minimum of A Level in Chemistry knowledge or experience
- Full UK driving licence
Reference Number: BBBH204537
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.