Technical Manager (Solar PV)
Up to £55,000 (DOE) + Excellent Training / Progression Opportunities + Pension + Holidays + Early Friday Finish
Are you an experienced Electrical Designer, within the Solar PV industry? Do you have previous management experience? Are you looking to join a company that are currently experiencing significant growth and forecasting exciting plans for the future?
This Renewables firm are a recognised player across the UK within the Solar PV sector and currently looking to rapidly expand their teams within the business, with a focus on their technical team. They hold 10+ years within their field, primarily focusing on Solar PV, ranging from domestic to 50MW + Solar Farms. They're now looking for a motivated individual, to manage and grow a team of successful designers, in return you will receive fantastic training and progression opportunities within a specialised and booming sector.
In this role the Technical Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 4 technical designers, ranging from Graduates to Senior Designers, with the demand to develop and expand this team throughout 2024. You will also be expected to review and sign off design work, while ensuring relevant information is passed across to multiple departments within the business.
The ideal candidate will hold strong Solar PV knowledge and experience within a commercial setting. They will be a driven individual, who holds previous managment experience to come into the business and hit the ground running.
* Manage a team of Technical Designers
* Reviewing and signing off design work for domestic, commercial and utility scale solutions
* Assisting with the staff development within the technical team
* Communicating with clients out in the field
* Excellent training and progression opportunities
* Office based - Monday - Friday
* Holds a minimum of 3 year's experience in Solar PV Design
* Previous management experience
* Experience in EPC Tenders and Liaison
* Ability to manage a team and work individually
* Strong communication skills to liaise with existing, potential customers and colleagues
* Hold an Engineering related degree
Reference Number: BBBH210370
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.