Surveyor - Energy
Remote Working - Occasional trips to Leeds Office
£30,000 - £45,000 + Health Benefits + Life Assurance + Holiday Schemes + Flexible Working
Excellent opportunity for a candidate coming from a Surveying, Infrastructure or Energy background where they are now looking to develop their skills and experience with a multi-disciplinary nationwide organisation.
This company have been specialists in property consultancy services for over 150 years and now have over 30 offices nationwide expanding into further sectors such as commercial, rural, infrastructure and Renewable Energy. They are now looking to continue expanding their Energy Brokerage team.
In this role you will cover a range of duties within the Energy Brokerage team such as advising both generators and consumers on supply contracts, Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), Corporate and Sleeved PPAs.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a Surveying role in a relevant sector such as Infrastructure, Utilities or Surveying and where they are now looking to take a step in an exciting direction with a company that can offer development and flexible working arrangements.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is enthusiastic about working within the Renewable Energy sector while being a part of a company that is focused on employee development and ensuring a positive working culture.
* Issuing tenders for supply contracts and PPAs to Energy suppliers
* Discussing energy markets and price movement with clients
* Working closely with clients to gain a understanding of their purchasing or selling strategies, business goals and risk appetite.
* Attending industry shows and events to promote and develop the service line and wider business
* Previous Surveying experience in the Infrastructure, Utilities or Energy sector
* Previous experience in advising and managing clients across multiple projects
* Strong track record of being able to analyse large sets of data
* Willingness to commute to Leeds office occasionally
Reference Number: BBBH211227
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Deniss Doncenko at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.