Supply Chain Manager (Renewables / Wind)
£Highly Competitive Salary + 33 days Holiday + Benefits
An Excellent Opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a Global Leader in the Wind Turbine Sector, to work alongside the Project Management Team, to be get heavily involved in auditing and negotiating new suppliers and leading the Procurement in conjunction with the wider global functions.
Are you a Supply Chain Manager? Do you have experience in negotiating and tendering new suppliers? Do you have experience in leading supplier workshops and setting up KPI dashboards? Are you looking for an autonomous role with a Global Leader within the Wind Turbines sector?
On offer is a Supply Chain Manager position where you will work alongside project teams for wind farm construction, be involved with the tendering process, conduct market analysis on supplier capacity, competitor trends and lead the procurement for negotiations on new supplier contracts as well as implementing lessons learnt from supplier workshops.
This is a highly autonomous position where you will work alongside the UK and Ireland Project Managers essentially to monitor and improve supplier performance across the region. You will have career development opportunities in line with the continued growth and expansion of the team.
This global leader are top 3 for on shore wind turbines and have a significant growth planned for 2022 this position of Supply Chain and Performance Manager will be key to the success of multiple projects as well as giving you the opportunity to grow your career and experience further with a leader in the renewables sector.
Please get in touch if you live in a commutable location to Manchester, have a range of Experience with Supply Chain Management and Supplier Performance Management and are looking for that next step in your career with a global leader with in the Wind Turbine Sector.
· Highly autonomous position within Supply Chain Management and supplier performance management for the UK & Ireland geographical areas.
· Support Tender Management and Project Management Team
· Undertake Competitive Tender processes
· Audit Suppliers including Subcontractors and Supplier Management
· Supply Chain Manager background
· Engineering / Construction / Civils / Renewables background
· Experience of Set Up KPI Dashboard Matrix
· Strong Negotiator, can manage conflict, able to work Autonomously
Please Click to Apply or call Ed Douglass at Rise Technical