£25,000 - £28,000 + Training + Progression + Pension + Company Benefits
Loughborough, Leicestershire (Commutable from: Nottingham, Derby, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, and Leicester)
Do you have experience with Stock Control or Warehouse Management?
Are you looking to join a well-established and leading company in a full-time, permanent role?
On offer is a varied position where you will be responsible for the control of stock movements throughout the business, and delivering improvements to aid in the smooth running of the organisation.
This is a rapidly expanding and market leading company who have invested a lot into the development of their sites and are going through a period of sustained growth. They are known for looking after and investing in their staff, making it a brilliant company to join.
This role would suit someone from a Stock Control or Warehouse Management background, looking for a varied role, where they can upgrade their skillset within a well-established and growing business.
- Responsible for stock and system accuracy
- Controlling stock movements through site personnel, and allocating stock distributed to other sites
- Delivering improvements in organisation and general housekeeping to aid site safety and quality control
- Full time, permanent role
- Stock control / warehouse management experience
- Experience using warehouse management systems
- Looking for further training and progression
Reference Number: BBBH157505
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.