Solar Sales Executive (Renewables)
Up to £30,000 Basic with OTE £50,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Training / Progression Opportunities + Flexible Working + Pension + Holidays
Are you an experienced Sales Executive and specilise in Solar / Renewable sales? Are you looking to earn uncapped commission with a rapidly expanding business that hold a huge goal of becoming the UK's leading renewable energy company?
This independent firm are experts in renewable energy systems and installations. They represent a wide variety of clients across Scotland with plans to expand across the UK. They hold 6+ years within their field and currently undergoing company growth and anticipating huge amounts for the future. They're now looking to expand their sales team by seeking experienced renewable specific sales people to provide a brilliant service to their customer base and effectively close deals.
In this role the Sales Executive will be expected to have previous experience closing deals within the Solar / Renewable sector. They will lead and manage the entire sales cycle for solar rooftops on domestic properties.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, self-motivated and driven individual, looking to progress their carreer in renewable sales with a company that encourage internal progression. They will contribute to the culture by sharing their knowedlge and play a key role in assisting with the companies growth.
* Follow up on leads, negotiate and use previous experience to close deals
* Engage with potential customers effectively and professionally
* Supporting a rapidly growing company aiming to achieve inspiring goals
* Progression opportunities
* Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm
* Holds sales experience within the renewable sector
* Target driven and motivated individual
* Ability to work as a team and independently
* Strong communication skills to liaise with potential customers and colleagues
* Strong negotiation skills with a customer focused approach
* Hold a full UK Driving Licence
Reference Number: BBBH206763
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.