Solar PV Roofer
£24,000 – £26,000 + Van + Fuel + Mobile + Company Pension + Subsidies
Are you a Roofer with Solar PV experience and looking to be a part of a leading specialist for solar panel installation and maintenance with a role that will offer excellent stability as well as a secure work-life balance.
This company specialises in providing maintenance coverage for thousands of Solar PV systems across the UK as well as system performance monitoring and consultation on improvements. They are looking to take on keen individuals who are motivated by the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the Solar industry.
In this role you will be travelling to sites in and around Peterborough to provide planned and reactive maintenance as well as fault diagnostics for Solar PV at domestic properties. You will be working closely alongside customers to communicate causes of faults and breakdowns and will be keeping a log of works undertaken.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable with working in a mobile role and will have at least 1 year’s’ experience in either Solar PV installation or maintenance. They will also be comfortable with working at heights and will have 2 years’ experience minimum as a Roofer.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a large company with an excellent track record for employee retention and job security alongside a generous package that includes a van and fuel for business use and a company pension scheme.
* Travelling to domestic properties in and around Peterborough
* Planned and reactive maintenance on Solar PV systems
* Fault diagnostics
* Consulting with customers on opportunities for performance improvement and recommending modifications
* Relevant roofing works associated with domestic Solar
* Minimum 1 year’s experience with either Solar PV installation or maintenance
* Minimum 2 years’ roofing experience
* CSCS card (advantageous)
* Full UK driving license, comfortable with travel and occasionally staying away
* Personable and good at communicating with customers
* Organised and capable or keeping an organised log of works undertaken
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply