Do you have experience as an Early-Stage Project Manager within the Solar or EPC construction industry?
Are you looking for an exciting role that will offer variety, technical development, responsibility and progression opportunities?
This company is a leading Solar construction firm focusing on large scale Utility Solar projects across the United States. This reputable business have been expanding rapidly, with huge plans for the future in this booming industry. Despite their size, they pride themselves in maintaining their family like culture and are looking for the right individual to join their already professional team.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of large-scale solar PV projects. You will be working alongside the Preconstruction team to deliver the projects, including LNTPs and EPC Agreement to Operations. You will be responsible for reviewing project estimates and proposals to understand EPC scope and design assumptions.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Early Stage Project Manager, ideally within the Solar EPC industry. They must have strong communication and interpersonal skills as they will be required to interface directly with owners' representatives, the A/E team, building departments and other team members. Strong leadership skills are required as they will be required to coach, mentor, build and maintain teams.
This is a great role for a driven individual looking for a long term career within a leading solar company who look to promote from within.
* Review project estimate and Proposal to Owner to understand EPC scope and design assumptions and apply contents to Final Contract / Contract Value negotiations.
* Lead Owner contract review and negotiations.
*Procure to support the project-specific design
* Work with Scheduling and Operations to create baseline, and target schedules timely.
* Manage Due Diligence and Design process and engage with engineers for geotechnical testing and design scopes of work while coordinating safety, utility locates, schedule, costs, and commercial issues with Safety & Operations.
* Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering or related discipline
* Experience as an Early-Stage Project Manager within the Solar/EPC construction industry
*Strong interpersonal skills
*Strong computer skills with construction project management applications