Do you have a background as an electrical superintendent within the solar industry?
Are you looking for a role that will offer variety, technical development and responsibility?
This company is a leading Solar construction firm focusing on providing turnkey EPC services on large scale Utility Solar projects across the United States. This reputable business have been expanding rapidly, with huge plans for the future in this booming industry. Despite their size, they pride themselves in maintaining their family like culture and are looking for the right individual to join their already professional team.
This role is based on the field and the candidate must be willing to travel around the US from site to site. You will be responsible for providing coordination, planning, and supervision to forepersons, contractors, and craft activities on a utility scale solar site all around the Electrical scope of the site.
The ideal candidate will have experience being a self-performer within the Solar industry. They will need to be willing to travel from site to site across the US until the project is finished. Individual must have experience working on large utility scale solar projects. Previous experience must be focused around the electrical side.
This is a great role for a highly experienced and motivated electrical superintendent looking to join a leading solar company where you can will play a key role in the company's growth and development.
*Manage the electrical scope of the solar project site
* Plan and supervise-determining method of construction, manpower, material, equipment, power sources, work schedule, manpower estimates, labor budgets, and documenting hours worked.
*Coordinate electrical work with work of different crafts, company departments, or other contractors onsite.
*Work closely with the commissioning and safety teams
* Must be a self-performer- Able to work independently with a hands on approach
* Must be willing to travel from site to site across the US until the project is finished.
* 3 years' supervisory experience in power plant or with heavy industrial construction.
* Demonstrated ability to supervise 50 or more employees.
* Electrical field installation experience within a solar plant or heavy industrial environment.