£27'000-£30'000 + Training + Pension 8% + Technical Progression + Healthcare + Holidays
Horley, Surrey (3 days Remote)
Fantastic opportunity available to join a leading eco-energy technology company that'll be dedicated in supporting your professional development as well as exposing you to some Automated testing!
This UK leading tech company has revolutionised the eco-energy tech space offering an incredible work environment, flexibility, stability and ongoing career development.
Established for over 30 years, our client is an industry leading business that creates software that sits with in the eco-friendly space! Growing from strength to strength, this is a business that constantly investing in new technology and most importantly understands the value in supporting its employees not just in career development but in offering great benefits that lend themselves to having a happy and healthy workforce.
Working within a close knit team of 4 other Software Testers, you will be responsible for Testing software for a range of web and desktop applications used across the business. Projects will regularly change giving you lots of variety as well and end to end development experience as well as working with other departments including development!
This position is perfect for someone looking more commercial experience in a technically varied role whilst working in a fast moving dynamic business.
* Software Test Engineer
* Manual and some Automated testing
* SQL and oracle database
* Working within a test team of 4
* Working on a unique user platform
* Agile environment
* Commercial software test experience
* Some knowledge of SQL would be beneficial not essential
* Interesting in mainly manual testing and some occasional automated test
* Looking to join a rapidly expanding tech company (ECO-ENERGY)
* Lots of professional development opportunities available