Software Team Lead (Python)
Up to £100,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + Excellent Company Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Software Team Lead to join a high growth start up where you will be able to make key technical decisions and shape the future of an expanding Python Development team.
The company started life as an E-Commerce business, but quickly spotted a gap in the market for real-time SEO Marketing for E-Commerce businesses and now that's all they do! With over 200 clients and counting, they are expanding and are about to open their first ever US office.
In this role you will contribute towards building and maintaining a high performance engineering culture. You will use your experience and lead from the front, acting as a key decision maker in the growth of their platform. You will work closely with a Product Manager and fellow engineers, ensuring the team build reliable, scalable solutions
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Software Team Lead / Management role. You will be proficient in architecting and building backend python services. You will have experience with or desire to learn Apache Airflow and you will have experience integrating with internal and third party REST APIs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Team Lead to help shape the future of a high growth company in a role offering autonomy and the ability to make key technical decisions.
* Contribute towards building and maintaining a high performance engineering culture
* Use your experience and lead from the front, acting as a key decision maker in the growth of their platform
* Working closely with a Product Manager and fellow engineers, ensuring the team build reliable, scalable solutions
* Fully remote working available
* Team Lead / management experience
* Proficient in architecting and building backend python services
* Experience of or desire to learn Apache Airflow
* Experience integrating with internal and third party REST APIs
Reference Number: BBBH154561
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.