Software Engineer (Outstanding Benefits)
70,000 - 80,000 Euros (170 Euros total package) + Outstanding Annual Bonus + Full Family Private Healthcare & Dental + Generous Stocks + Excellent Pension + Free Meals (In office) + 28 days Annual Leave + Annual Personal Costs Covered + Hybrid Working + Friendly Team
Excellent opportunity to join a global and prestigious travel company offering fast track progression and that is trusted by millions of consumers.
The company have recently expanded from its conglomerate with heavy investment in a new subsidiary as travelers return to normality. This is a very exciting time for the travel industry due to the upward trajectory after a rocky two years of devastation due to COVID-19. Globally, the company assist millions of establishments and provide travel information which creates an ethical cause to be a part of for local economies.
In this role you play your part expanding a brand new subsidiary with rare fast track opportunities for an individual to thrive.
This is a rare chance to be part of a new and exciting project which has a senior team of software engineers backing it.
- 2 Year (s) plus experience using Java, React, TypeScript, SQL and NoSQL database is essential
- AWS understand is advantageous
- Strives for high quality code and high standards of the entire process
- Part of the full progress, from design, code, test and deployment
- Directing Product Managers and Designers on commercial needs
- Releasing code every few days to constantly showcase your value
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Nixon at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.