£30’000-£35’000 + Pension 8% + Training on VB.Net + Technical Progression + Healthcare + Holidays
Are you a software developer that is keen to add another string to your bow and willing to learn and use VB.Net whilst being supported by training?
Amazing opportunity to join a rapidly expanding tech business that is revolutionising the eco-energy space offering a perfect platform to work on interesting projects whilst building up your commercial experience!
Established for over 30 years, our client is an industry leading business that creates software that sits with in the eco-friendly space! Growing from strength to strength, they have over 3000 customers across all industries and are constantly investing in new technology that enables them to continuously offer cutting edge solutions to new and existing customers. This is a business that understands the value in supporting its employees not just in career development but in offering great benefits that lend themselves to having a happy and healthy workforce.
You will join the business and undergo support in learning VB.NET. Once up to speed working withing overall software team of 12 (including testing) you will be working on a number of internal and external applications including their CRM systems. Projects will regularly change giving you lots of variety as well and end to end development experience.
This position is perfect for someone looking more commercial experience in a technically varied role whilst working in a fast moving dynamic business.
* .Net Developer
* Training and support on VB.NET
* Working on VB.NET
* Working within a software team of 12
* Working on a unique user platform
* Develop add-ons to Stark products to facilitate bespoke or additional features
* Technical support on other systems (CRM)
* Agile environment
* Software development experience
* Experience using any development language
* Happy to learn and use VB.NET (on the job support provided)
* Looking for end to end project experience
* Keen to learn from other developers and technically progress in a growing business
Reference Number: RTR89657