Site Services/Facilities Maintenance Engineer (Days based)
Days based role
Circa £34,500 + Overtime + Pension + Death in Service
Are you a from a Facilities and Plant Maintenance background, looking to play a key role within a well-established and UK leading company, who are heavily investing into their site and rapidly growing in strength?
This is a UK leading company where you will have an integral role in the new facility as well as the opportunity for further training on HV equipment.
This is an industry leader who are continuing to expand year on year and this is an exciting time join as you will be working within the brand new facility. They take pride on the fact they are one of the leading manufacturers in the UK and take pride on the quality of product and service.
This will suit an experienced Engineer ideally with experience within Facilities, Utilities, Plant Maintenance looking to work for an industry leader at an exciting time of growth.
- Facilities, Utilities and Plant Maintenance to ensure the plant is as efficient as possible
- Participate in Plant improvement initiatives and working to optimise plant performance within budget
- Responsible for the HV Electrical equipment - training can be given on HV equipment
- Days based - Monday to Friday role
- Must be a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Biased preferred (solely Mechanical Engineers cannot be considered)
- Must have relevant facilities maintenance and plant maintenance experience - any knowledge of HV Electrical Installations and equipment would be a distinct advantage
- Looking for the next step in your career within a company that have an excellent reputation
Facilities Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Facilities, Maintenance, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Hereford, Herefordshire, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Tewkesbury, Worcestershire,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone