Site Manager (Renewables Wind Turbines)
€58,000 - €64,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
(Ideally you should have good transport links as this position covers the Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK )
An excellent Opportunity to join a Global Wind Turbine company as a Site Manager, to have full autonomy for Site Management and continue to develop a Career with one of the top 3 companies in the on shore Wind Turbine sector.
Are you from a Mechanical Engineering background? Do you have experience of managing a range of staff and sub-contractors on Site and experienced in New site builds?
On offer is a Site Managers role with an industry leading and cutting edge wind turbine company. This is a home based position where you will manage a range of contracts both small and large during site construction phases. This could include small projects where you will be involved in Site Supply and Erection to large contracts which could be the building of an entire multi-turbine wind farm.
Projects typically range from a few weeks to 10 months. On occasion there maybe the requirement to go travel internationally to support other parts of this company's organisation.
This is a multifaceted position where you will head up the project from a site perspective, you will work closely with the project managers and the heads of operation within the company executing and controlling all site Civil and electrical works.
This is a home based position ideally you will be located in Ireland with good transport links and cover Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK.
This role would suit a Site manager who has a Civil, Construction, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering background, has experience of managing contractors on site in a high pressure environment and will work alongside the Project Management team from an onsite perspective. In return you will received training and technical progression and a career with a global leader and top 3 company within the Wind Turbine sector.
· Lead Projects Small and Large at a Site level for Wind Turbine Farm construction
· Manage all Site Elements Civil & Electrical including Subcontractors, and H&S
· Liaise with Project Managers, Site Operations Managers and Heads of projects respectively
· Home Based Role but need to cover UK & Ireland and require staying away on a 3:1 rotation.
· Experienced Site Manager
· Civil, Construction, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Background
· IOSH, SMTS Qualified
· Looking for a highly varied role with Technical Training and development with an industry leading Wind Turbine company
Please Click to Apply or Call Rise Technical