Site Manager / Setting Out Engineer
Full-Time Monday-Friday (days)
2 Month contract to be extended
£250-£350 a day (Outside IR35)
Are you a readily available Site Manager looking for their next opportunity working for a market-leading Civil Construction company on a contractual basis?
My client, a paving, highways and drainage expert, is recruiting for a Site Manager who can begin work immediately, joining a team which is experiencing a high-influx of work which is gong to continue as the company expands further.
My client is a leading Civil and Infrastructure construction company with offices UK-wide. Working with highways, drainage, paving, FRC and general civils work. Their sites are located throughout the UK, with this site being based in Huddersfield.
The right candidate will be someone immediately available, possessing the appropriate Site Manager credentials (SMSTS, CSCS Managers card, first-aid and a full UK Driving License). 3 years previous experience Site Managing is preferred but not essential, as is a relevant degree or HNC qualification. The role will involve liaising with customers and the Project Manager as well as being responsible for anywhere between 3-15 people on site. Hours will generally be from 7:30-17:30, however these may change slightly with the inclusion of potential weekend work, should it be required to keep site running to schedule.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a readily available Site Manager to work for a great civils and infrastructure company outside IR35 on a competitive day-rate. My client is offering an 2-month contract which will be extended or even made permanent should the candidate excel in the role.
- Site Manager: costing, ensuring times and program structure is in order, preparing and implementing project plans, organising onsite measurement and records, customer relationship upheld on site-level, managing staff, drainage works
- 2 Month freelance contract with extension or being made permanent an option.
- Working with a marketleading civils and infrastructure company.
- Looking for a freelance role as a Site Manager with a great firm.
- Previous experience site managing, possessing SMSTS, CSCS Card, Driving License, FirstAid. TWC would also be desirable.
- Looking for freelance contract between £250£350 a day outside of IR35 .
Keywords: Site Manager, Freelance, Outside IR35, Huddersfield, North East, North, UK, Construction, Civils, Drainage, Highways, Paving, FRC, Full-Time, Monday to Friday, Management, Extension, Immediate Start, Site Work, SMSTS, CSCS, First-Aid, Driving License.
Benjamin Fisher - Recruitment Consultant at Rise Technical Recruitment - BBBH151963