South West / Midlands based
£35 - 45k + Van + Training + Progression + Stay away allowance
Excellent opportunity for a Site Foreman / Site Manager to join a highly reputable company where you will oversee a diverse range of interesting projects with scope to progress your career into Contracts Management.
Are you a Site Manager or a Site Foreman looking to step up into this role? Do you have an understanding of Civils, Earthworks, Levels, Drainage principles?
This company specialise in the construction of artificial sports pitches ranging from 3G/4G turf, Astro, hard courts and MUGAs. They offer a full turnkey approach from start to finish and are proud to be certified by a number of governing bodies. As a result of recent expansion, they are looking to bolster their team with an additional Site Manager to cover projects within the South West.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects from start to finish including groundworks, tarmacking, fencing, turf laying etc. You will take a hands on approach and show an enthusiasm to drive projects forward. Depending on location of the project you may be required to stay away. The company place a huge emphasis on career development and for the right candidate, opportunities to progress your career into a Contracts Manager role are available.
This is a varied and interesting role which would ideally suit a Site Manager or Site Foreman from a Civils background looking to join a market leading company with exciting plans for the next few years.
Any sports construction experience would be a bonus however not essential.
* Site Manager - Sports Construction
* Overseeing projects on site from start to finish - some stay away required depending on project location
* Projects include construction of sports facilities - 3G/4G pitches, Astro, hard courts, MUGA's etc
* Excellent scope for career progression to Contracts Management
* Either a Site Manager or Site Foreman looking to take a step up
* Understanding of Civils, Earthworks, Levels, Drainage principles
* Keen to drive projects forward
* Happy to stay away when required
* Ideally South West / Midlands based
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.