Derbyshire - ASAP Start
Competitive day rate & Salary
Rolling contract / Permanent placement to follow contract
** INDUSTIAL &/OR COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED **
Excellent opportunity for a Site Engineer with experience in Industrial &/Or Commercial construction experience to join a leading contractor on projects in Derbyshire
They speciliase in Industrial, Commercial & Large scale developments providing expert services to clients nationwide. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture, now looking for Site Engineers to join their team.
Due to their success and increased workload, they are looking for a Site Engineer with experience in Industrial and/or large scale developments, & someone that can meet the higher demand and take them to the next stages of success.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to play an integral role in a business' ongoing success, assisting on various projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
* REQUIREMENT ALSO ACROSS LEICESTERSHIRE & MULTIPLE ALONG THE M25 *
- Site Based, projects across Derbyshire
- Reporting to PM/CM
- Clear communication on drawings
- Ensuring that setting out is accurate, precise lines provided, levels & reference points on site
- Quality control - Ensuring design specifications
- Work closely with the site team, approving materials ensuring they meet specification within deadline
- Keep accurate records of diaries, site reports & use of resources
- Maintain IMS requirement
- 4+ years Site Engineering experience
- Commercial/industrial experience
- Full Driving Licence
- HND / Degree in Construction/Civil Engineering