Setting Out Engineer
£300 a day
On going contracts
*Commercial / Industrial experience required*
Excellent opportunity for a Setting Out Engineer with experience in Commercial and/or Industrial construction experience to join a reputable contractor on a project that is recently underway in Pwllheli.
On offer is the chance to work with an established contractor that are leading positive change in the construction industry. They pride themselves on providing the top service to their workforce, local communities and clients.
They speciliase in multi sector developments & provide services to clients nationwide. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture, now looking for a Setting Out Engineer to join their team.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to play an integral role in a business' ongoing success, assisting on various projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
- Site Based Pwllheli
- Setting out with surveying equipment
- Quality control - Ensuring design specifications
- CAT Scanning management
- Ensuring the highest H&S and environmental standards are met on site adhering to project requirements
- Work closely with the site team, approving materials ensuring they meet specification
- Keep accurate records of diaries, site reports & use of resources
- Use of AutoCAD
- 4+ years setting out engineering experience
- Commercial/industrial experience
- Willing to relocate to Pwllheli for the project
- Full Driving Licence
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Ryan at Rise Technical Recruitment.