Service Technician (Trainee Wind Turbine Engineer)
£34,000 +BONUS + Overtime & On call (OTE £40k-£45k) + Training + 33 Days Holiday + Benefits
Are you from an Ex-Forces, Agricultural, HGV, Plant, or similar background, looking to start a fantastic new career as a Wind Turbine Technician?
On offer is the opportunity to join a Global OEM that will provide full training and ongoing development throughout your career.
This large international business is one of the world's largest and employs 10,000+ people. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking to further expand their teams of Technicians.
This is a Service Technician position where you will service and maintain industrial wind turbines. This is a physically demanding job, requiring good levels of personal fitness, work at height and conduct a range of fault finding, service and maintenance tasks.
The ideal candidate will be someone with Electrical or Mechanical Skills, from either an Ex-Forces/REME, Agricultural, HGV, Plant, Maintenance, or similar background. You will be looking to get into the Wind Turbine industry.
- Service & Maintenance on Wind Turbines
- Field based Campbelltown/Lochgilphead
- Training and career progression
- Physically demanding/working at heights
- Overtime & On call payments + Bonus
- Electrical or Mechanical skills
- Hydraulics skills (Desirable but not essential)
- Good levels of personal fitness/able to pass a Working at Heights Medical (Chester step test)
- Commutable distance to A'Chruach/ Blary Hill Wind Farms
- Ex Forces candidates are encouraged to apply and will be provided training (REME, RAF, Marines, Navy etc).
- Strong interest in working the renewable energy sector
- Full UK Driving Licence (Essential)
Reference Number: BBBH 200763
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is set for this position. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.