Excellent role on offer for an experienced Machine Tools Engineer looking for a field service based role whilst working for an expanding market leading company where you will work within a variety of high profile sites across the UK.
Do you have experience of servicing and maintaining of metalworking or woodworking machinery such as Lathes, Mills, Pillar Drills and Band Saws? Are you looking for an autonomous role whilst working in a variety of environments that present different challenges on a daily basis?
This well-established company hold contracts to supply maintenance to a high profile, world renowned manufacturer within a range of sectors such as the Aerospace / Defence Sector, Manufacturing companies UK Wide. They have recently won an extension to a huge contract with the MOD to maintain, service and repair their machine tools within their sites. Due to continual growth and increased demand for their services they are looking to recruit an experienced Machine Tools Service Engineer.
In this role, you will be responsible for covering a patch around the Hampshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire area where you will be installing, commissioning, servicing and repairing machine tools and CNC machinery on a number of prestigious companies’ sites. There will be occasions where you will travel further afield however expenses will be fully paid and you will receive a stay away premium which will give you an on target earning of up to £45k.
This role would therefore ideally suit an experienced Engineer who has experience of servicing machine tools that is looking for a field service based role whilst working for an expanding company that are well known to look after their staff.
* Service, Repair and Maintenance of Machine Tools including lathes, mills and some CNC machinery
* Visiting customers around the Hampshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire area and occasionally nationally
* Electro mechanical Maintenance
* £36,000 per annum + Lots of Overtime + Stay Away Premium (OTE £40k – £45k) + Pension + Car + Benefits
* Must have experience performing machine tool maintenance (Site based or Field based)
* Will have experience of maintaining machine tools such as lathes and mills
* Must have good customer facing skills
* Must be happy to travel
* Can live anywhere within 2hrs of Portsmouth (Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire)