Service Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Circa £36,500 + Plenty of Overtime + Specialist Training + Door to Door Pay + Company Vehicle + Bonus + Company Benefits
Home based, living in the Kent area
Are you an Electrically biased Service Engineer, looking to join a market leading company offering industry leading training and plenty of opportunities to boost your earnings through overtime?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career, working on a variety of technically interesting and challenging equipment, where you will increase your skillset and knowledge with full specialist training.
This industry leading business specialise in the service and maintenance of industrial equipment for the Automotive and Aerospace industries. They are known for investing and taking care of their staff, and through their continue success are set to dominate the UK market in their field.
This position would suit an Electrically biased Engineer with Mechanical knowledge.
- Servicing a range of Electro-Mechanical industrial equipment
- Fault finding and PPM
- Covering South East of London down to the coast
- Product specialist training including Gas qualifications
- Plenty of overtime opportunities to boost your earnings
- Electrically biased Maintenance or Service Engineer
- Electrically qualified with some Mechanical knowledge
- Any 3 phase and single phase, motors and drives experience is advantageous (not essential)
- Any gas qualifications would be advantageous but full training will be provided
- Full UK driving license
Service Engineer, FSE, Field, Service, Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, Multi-Skilled, 3 Phase, Gas, Motors, Drives, Industrial, Kent, Canterbury, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Ashford.
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.