Senior/Principal Mechanical Engineer
£50,000 - £90,000 (DOE) + Fuel Allowance + Pension + Private Health Care + Laptop/Phone
Are you a Electrical Design Engineer looking for their next step in their career to a more senior position?
This great opportunity might be the right role for you.
This company are consulting engineers and a leading provider of building services design and carbon reduction strategies. When it comes to their clients, nothing is too much trouble - all of their projects are led by a company director, and their engineers are expected to work collaboratively with our clients and partners to create the most practical, cost effective, and energy efficient projects.
The role will be to oversee junior staff and undertake mechanical engineering designs, provide project management and administration duties and to monitor design team costs taking into account the programme and budget provided for each of the projects.
This is a great opportunity to level up in your career.
- To implement company procedures policy.
- To carry out Mechanical design and project management of various types of projects in accordance with the company aims and policies.
- To manage design team and provide mechanical engineering support to all mechanical engineers
- Liaise with clients and attend meetings on all aspects of the projects.
- Maintain and expand client base.
- Carry out surveys and produce reports.
- Carry out quality inspections of projects.
- Use CAD systems in line with company procedures.
- Monitor financial aspects of projects.
- Formulate Mechanical standards within the organisation.
- Experience and knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Working in a consultancy
- Working for a large contractor in a design capacity
- Project management of multi-disciplinary projects
- Producing detailed specifications
- Productions of design calculations using manual and software type
- Production of drawings manually. CAD experience essential
- Production of tender packages
- Carry out tender analysis of returned tender packages
- Production of budget costings for all aspects of servicesCarry out site surveys
- Carry out on-site project management
- Production of condition reports
- Management of junior staff.
Reference Number: 148355
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.