£107'000-£142'000 + Stock Options + Progression + Pension + Healthcare + More
Fully Remote (Office in London)
Fantastic opportunity to join a high growth Tech Unicorn that is fast becoming the 'go to' platform for well known brands across the globe offering uncapped progression and fascinating project work!
This position would suit an ambitious SRE looking to sink their teeth in a large scale data centric role working with a complex backend system and building a ingestion pipeline on a incredible scale!
This award winning & edge technology company are fast becoming the go to platform for enterprise business customers across the global! Having recently undergone an IPO and experiencing next level growth, they still remain employee centric, and are looking for ambitious individuals to join them on their exciting journey!
As a SRE, you'll take on a variety of challenges around building and optimising an ultrafast application for a massive scale, which sends billions of messages based on billions of data points! Specific challenges will include - building a ingestion pipeline to ingest and process updates at an incredible scale, optimising performance and cost, and owning a complex backend systems built to handle large scale data.
You will be key in championing DevOps and the SRE culture whilst leading the reliability excellence on the team!
* The product is a real time application for a mass scale messaging based on billions of data points.
* Building and optimising an ultrafast application for a massive scale
* Building a ingestion pipeline to ingest and process updates at an incredible scale
* Owning a complex backend systems built to handle large scale data
* Championing DevOps and the SRE culture whilst leading the reliability excellence
* Optimising performance and cost
* 5+ years of development experience
* Experienced technical leader
*Knowledgeable with distributed and cloud systems (Ideally AWS)
* Experience in 1 of; Ruby, React, Java, MongoDB, Microservices architecture, distributed systems
* Great communicator and have worked in a remote team environment before.