Senior Site Manager (Industrial fit out)
Canning Town, London
Monday - Friday (Days)
4 Month contract (potential for extension/Permanent placement)
£280-320 a day (Ltd Co/Umbrella)
Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager looking for a days based contract position in Canning town, London.
The company are a highly respected industry leader in their field who provide fit out services to clients across the UK. Due to a securing a new, large project they are looking to expand their team on a Contract basis with a Senior Site Manager.
Due to their success and increased workload, they are looking for a senior site manager with experience in fit out / industrial build to join their team, meet the higher demand and take them to the next stages of success. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture.
The project is a refurbishment of a large warehouse. You will be the No.1 on site covering all trades and labour from start to finish.
- Running processes on site & planning the works
- Client facing role
- Liaising with client / project manager on weekly basis
- Client interaction and looking after onsite team and processes
- Receiving work from client - Planning and communicating with client to ensure processes are correct
- If works aren't going as plan, need to be able to explain why this is the case.
- Oversee quality of documentation, ensure processes are running correct
- 4 month contract (Opportunity for extension or perm)
- SMSTS, First Aid, NVQ 7
- CSCS card (preferred)
- Experience in senior site management or project management
- Carpentry, interior trades experience
- 5+ years experience being No.1 on site