Senior Site Manager
Competitive Salary + Further Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a senior site manager with previous experience to join offering an exciting role and chance to progress your career with an award winning national residential developer with multiple developments across the country.
On offer is the chance to work for a company that is a leading residential developer, delivering traditional and timber frame-built projects across the UK, with the chance to progress your career in a lucrative industry.
This company has been nationally recognised as a 5-star house builder for supplying high-quality homes for all generations. Offering excellent services from concept to completion, the company now require a Senior Site Manager to help them complete many existing and upcoming projects .
In this role you will manage the construction of a development, including all associated pre and post housebuilding works, ensuring that targets are met regarding health and safety, delivery to build programme quality, customer care, and cost.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Site Manager with previous experience ideally working for a residential developer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a Nationally recognised company, offering autonomy and great progression opportunities.
- Review and approve risk assessments and method statements for all operations and ensure that all work is in accordance with method statements.
- Thoroughly inspect and snag each plot prior to each key stage inspection carried out by the NHBC.
- Ensure that all sub-contractor quality stage checklists are complete prior to payment being authorised.
- Prepare the master build programme and review and revise in line with budget requirements.
- Previous experience working on similar projects
- Must be able to control multiple subcontractor packages and direct labour.
- A thorough knowledge and well-rounded experience of dealing with customers and potential customers in all aspects, such as the giving of information and advice, resolving any customer issues, confirming company procedures etc.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Diogo Alves at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the UK. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed